Latest News On Indian Stock Markets About
- Category: About
- Created on 27 October 2016
- Written by Rohit Srivastava
Thank you for signing up for our Newsletter.
On signing up we instantly send you an email with a complimentary copy of our monthly Long Short report so that you get an idea of the depth of breadth of our analysis. [If you like it you may get the monthly report with a regular subscription]
You will get in this newsletter our insights on various markets commodities currencies and from around the world. Articles and Videos that we feel are important from everything that we scan around the web. Also Video updates from Rohit Srivastava on where he thinks the markets are headed and the weekly Nifty outlook excepted from our Sunday edition of the Nifty Elliott Wave update.
While we publish everyday the newsletter clubs together all our posts over the last few days so that we limit the number of emails.
Indiacharts Insiders subscribers get 2 mails every day of all our daily posts including Nifty Daily, Gold and Silver, USDINR etc.
You may share all the content that you receive freely however do give due credit to Rohit Srivastava, www.indiacharts.com, whenever you republish the work online or offline.
All the Best!
Long-Short Report - Insiders Access
Long On Inflation - 24 JAN 2017
Get Our Monthly Financial Market Forecast Publication
Already tasted our unbiased work, market forecasts and our unique approach to market analysis?Now GET Inside Everyday with our Trend Analysis as it happens. Subscribers get Nifty Daily, USDINR, and Stocks, Gold and Silver, Weekly Nifty Elliott Wave Update, and our infamous Long Short Report with your Insiders Subscription, PLUS Elliott Wave Videos to learn from with everything on Email and Archived on the website so you do not miss any update. Enjoy the Indiacharts experience !
IC Mornings is your email update on all the important moves made in markets overnight from World Equities Precious Metals Commodities Currencies and Inter Market analysis that will keep you up to date on various trends around the world. We scan all the charts every morning to spot key trend changes and analysis that is important.
- Category: About
- Created on 30 March 2013
- Written by Rohit Srivastava
Terms and Conditions
- By joining the mailing list of Indiacharts, you have chosen to subscribe to “Indiacharts” or “Indiacharts Insiders” an exclusive part of the blog Indiacharts.com and will abide by all the terms mentioned herewith. These terms maybe subject to change from time to time and you are bound by such changes.
- Subscribers or Members refers to everyone reading the website joining the mailing list or paying to read or receive updates from Indiacharts.
- By joining the mailing list of “Indiacharts” or subscribing to “Indiacharts Insiders” you have chosen to receive via, email, SMS, or other modes of communication, technical analysis based updates in text video or webinar formats or new technology formats that maybe available from time to time from the authors of the blog.
- Membership/Subscription means paid access to the complete website/blog and its updates posted on www.indiacharts.com. It neither guarantees a quantity or number of updates nor timeliness or a fixed time of update. It is however the endeavor of Indiacharts to maintain the highest level of accuracy timeliness and quality in its work.
- Indiacharts and Indiacharts.com are registered trademarks of “Indiacharts Share Trading Pvt Ltd.” Any reference made to “Indiacharts” or “Indiacharts.com” is a reference to the company concerned. Indiacharts and Indiacharts.com are synonymous with each other.
- Fees paid for membership or any services shall not be refundable. Membership will automatically expire at the end of the time period for which fees is paid. Renewal of services will be subject to fees and terms of conditions mentioned in this document.
- Indiacharts is a blog authored by Rohit Srivastava and represents his method at analyzing and forecasting market trends and investment trends across time frames across securities markets in India and around the world.
- All Analysis is based on publicly available data of prices volumes open interest for traded securities, financial documents of companies like balance sheets and audited annual reports published by the company in public, media reports, data and economic statistics published by the government, RBI or other research institutions in India and around the world. The research does not involve contacting anyone for any information that might not be available to the public at large and we are exposed to any insider information.
- Indiacharts does not certify the accuracy of the data used. Most of it is taken from vendors that it subscribes to for data or websites of data providers. You indemnify Indiacharts of Errors of omission and commission. We are not liable for any errors on our part in any of our communication made to members and subscribers of the website.
- Indiacharts is a Market Information analysis blog for mass distribution and public access either paid or free. Indiacharts does not provide personalized investment advice or portfolio management services, is not a broker, merchant banker or entity required to register with SEBI under law.
- Neither Rohit Srivastava or Indiacharts is acting as investment advisors under SEBI law. The publications made by Indiacharts are in the form of Technical analysis based forecasts, strategies and risk/reward outcomes that securities market offer. These updates are distributed by mass media for general consumption by all those interested in such publications. Our publications highlights potential trades with their trading outcomes in the form of targets, reversal levels support resistance. However we do not advise anyone to trade on or invest on the basis of this analysis without the advice of a qualified investment advisor. We do not specifically recommend anything with a buy/sell/hold rating. Investment and Trading decisions made by readers and subscribers of Indiacharts must be under the supervision of a qualified investment advisor. All subscribers and readers of the blog understand the underlying risks of trading and investing in financial markets. Indiacharts or persons associated with Indiacharts are not liable in any way for investment or trading losses that subscribers or readers of the website might incur based on their actions.
- Indiacharts its Directors author’s employees or associates might hold long or short or delivery positions in the markets discussed or securities covered and maybe interested in them from time to time. The work on Indiacharts reflects the thinking behind the trading activities of Indiacharts, Rohit Srivastava either personally or in the funds he manages. The object of Indiacharts is to communicate this thinking process for the education and benefit of all readers. It is not a recommendation that you follow act upon our methods.
- Investors and traders indulging in Futures and Options markets fully understand the underlying risks that leveraged instruments bring with them. Traders are equipped with Money management and risk management methods to deal in such markets.
- All content published on Indiacharts is the property of the company and copyright. Redistribution, republication, plagiarism, without prior approval from Indiacharts and without proper credit is subject to legal action under Indian copyright law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Any attempt at hacking or breaking the code of conduct or attempt at online fraud is subject to criminal law. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- 18.Certain portions of the website have restricted access meant for subscribers only. Restricted access rules may change from time to time and it’s the sole discretion of Indiacharts as to which portions of the website will be restricted to members and which will be public. Prior intimation of such changes will not be given.
- If Indiacharts provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. Indiacharts may disable your user ID and password at its sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Introducing Indiacharts Insiders.
Indiacharts has been forecasting the markets freely from this blog since 2001. In June 2013 we launched the Insiders Program so that you can ride the markets up and downs as it happens everyday. So now you can choose to get our free market updates every week by just entering your email id in the subscribe box on the left or get close and personal with our daily insider updates by JOINing it here. As an “Insider” you will be able to
- Access all the content on the website and receive special market updates.
- Manage your email settings to which forecasts you want to receive on email.
- Daily emails of the entire content posted in each category.
- Support Indiacharts for its unbiased equity analysis for everyone.
- Help us to continue to enhance your Indiacharts experience with more invaluable content.
The object of the program is to keep doing more of what we are great at. Its been my intention to keep as much of the content free as possible. But what started as a weekly market blog now tries to covers the entire investment horizon from trading the short term to long term outlook. To stitch together the business and economic environment with what Technical Analysis tells us into models that study cycles to forecast.
Insider content includes
- Nifty daily/weekly - Nifty and Bank Nifty, daily short term trend update/ weekly medium term update.
- Nifty Intraday videos - show how I analyse market in real time and give you a timely live forecast when necessary
- USDINR - Track My bull market forecast updated as it unfolds and benefit from this mega trend.
- Gold and Silver Daily - Get daily Gold and Silver MCX levels for this winning Asset class
- Value Wave stocks - Trade set ups for Positional traders.
- Value Wave Investments - Long term stock set ups for investors with a 3-5 year time horizon on EW+Value philosophy.
- Long Short Report - Monthly market outlook on key markets and securities along with our proprietary indicators and tools.
- IC Mornings our Global eye on high probability market readings on world equities and commodities.
Some of those posts maybe made public from time to time.
In addition over time we should be able to add more content for everyone.
Keeping with the thought that everyone must have access to high quality institutional level analysis the participation fee is as low as Rs600 per month, and can be renewed for any time frame. Indiacharts that started as a weekly market blog has been increasing its coverage across markets and analysts learning needs. Videos make it simple to understand our view of the markets. And there is a lot more.
You can become an Insider right now and start receiving premium content from us.
Dollar and the Economic Cycle by Rohit Srivastava - 07 FEB 2017
INDIACHARTS® - Powerful Insightful and complete. Every Monday find the Nifty Elliott wave update on this page for everyone. Everyday I post updates as I observe them and then put them on my mailing list.
Investment strategy must be built on sound knowledge of where you are in the Business cycle Elliott Wave Cycle and Momentum Cycle. We study these Cycles to forecast the best possible outcome.
A Trading strategy must be based on understanding the Elliott wave forecast and combining it with Position sizing. The following Videos will get you started at this approach.
Follow my Social Networks Below
Rohit Srivastava: ' Indiacharts® is a live update of my market analysis for public reading. My views are based on my understanding of the markets after years of such analysis, since 1991. MORE ABOUT ME