Benefits of being an Insider
- Coverage via Videos, Articles, Charts and Podcasts
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Insights across categories
- Discussions amongst peers to validate your ideas
- Institutional Grade Analysis on your finger tips via Indiacharts App
- Coverage on Short Term Trade as well as Long Term Investment Opportunities
- Affordable Subscription Plans
Make your judgement with institutional-grade market analysis on your finger-tips.
Our Principle Of Analysis
- Elliott Wave Theory is a method of technical analysis that looks for recurrent long-term price patterns related to persistent changes in investor sentiment and psychology.
- The theory identifies waves identified as impulse waves that set up a pattern and corrective waves that oppose the larger trend.
- Each set of waves is itself nested within a larger set of waves that adhere to the same impulse/corrective pattern, described as a fractal approach to investing.
What our Insiders have to say?
Full-time trader,entrepreneur, Author
Full time Trader
- Rikin Jariwala
- Tejas Shah
Doctor by profession.Passionate about markets
- Dr Rajesh Gupta
- Arun Goel
Make your decisions smarter with Rohit’s insights!
Insider club gets you Elliott wave updates on Nifty Daily/Weekly, Nifty intraday Updates, USDINR, Gold Silver, Value Wave, Long Short report, IC mornings.
We share regular Market Analysis based on technical and Elliott Wave principles that lie behind our own decision making in good faith, to help you better your own decision making process. We are not registered investment advisors and do not assess your individual risk-taking capacity. We expect Traders and Investors to learn position sizing and risk management before taking positions in market.
Doing Analysis is the difficult part it needs lot of Hard work but understanding Analysis is as simple as few minutes of follow-up of every day, please go through our updates regularly. Just before starting with Indiacharts analysis please watch Elliott wave basics video which is on the home screen which will help you in a big way in understanding our analysis.
We scan stocks based on our trade setups everyday and publish what we think have a higher probability of working. We chose stocks based on their momentum profile and have our own unique list. If your stock fits the profile it may show up. We do not provide personalized analysis nor is it possible to cover over 3000 listed stocks.
We publish discussions that are relevant based on the setups that we want to discuss for ideal learning, there is no predefined frequency or list of stocks. Sector indices also carry a similar approach. Only in the case of Nifty there are daily and weekly updates.
Elliott Wave analysis and momentum are a powerful combination for market analysis that we believe can give superior results compared to other methods but it has to be combined with proper execution of trades using position sizing and trade management, a skill we suggest everyone acquires.