Benefits of being an Insider
- Coverage via Videos, Articles, Charts and Podcasts
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Insights across categories
- Discussions amongst peers to validate your ideas
- Institutional Grade Analysis on your finger tips via Indiacharts App
- Coverage on Short Term Trade as well as Long Term Investment Opportunities
- Affordable Subscription Plans
Make your judgement with institutional-grade market analysis on your finger-tips.
Our Principle Of Analysis
- Elliott Wave Theory is a method of technical analysis that looks for recurrent long-term price patterns related to persistent changes in investor sentiment and psychology.
- The theory identifies waves identified as impulse waves that set up a pattern and corrective waves that oppose the larger trend.
- Each set of waves is itself nested within a larger set of waves that adhere to the same impulse/corrective pattern, described as a fractal approach to investing.
What our Insiders have to say?
Full-time trader,entrepreneur, Author
Full time Trader
- Rikin Jariwala
- Tejas Shah
Doctor by profession.Passionate about markets
- Dr Rajesh Gupta
- Arun Goel
Make your decisions smarter with Rohit’s insights!
Insider club gets you Elliott wave update on.
Nifty Daily / Weekly, Nifty Intraday Update, USD/INR, Gold and Silver Daily, Value wave trades, Value wave investments, Long Short report. IC mornings our eyes on high probability market reading.
We share regular Market Analysis based on technical and Elliott Wave principles that lie behind our own decision making in good faith, to help you better your own decision making process. We are not registered investment advisors and do not assess your individual risk-taking capacity. We expect Traders and Investors to learn position sizing and risk management before taking positions in market.
Doing Analysis is the difficult part it needs lot of Hard work but understanding Analysis is as simple as few minutes of follow-up of every day, please go through our updates regularly. Just before starting with Indiacharts analysis please watch Elliott wave basics video which is on the home screen which will help you in a big way in understanding our analysis.
We scan stocks based on our trade setups everyday and publish what we think have a higher probability of working. We chose stocks based on their momentum profile and have our own unique list. If your stock fits the profile it may show up. We do not provide personalized analysis nor is it possible to cover over 3000 listed stocks.
We get a lot of requests for analysis to be done on the same stock every other day when there is a big price movement. We usually give updates on the particular stock/index/or any other asset class when there is a trend change or a major change in the Elliott wave counts or when it shows up in our momentum scanners.
While, we do not believe in monitoring each and every opinion, we have found that our process of scanning and filtering ideas on Elliott waves and momentum cycles can result in 80% of the ideas following our models during trending markets and 58% in non-trending markets. Also the numbers are always higher on higher time frames and lower on lower timeframes. The rest we allow our work to speak for itself.